Botany, Zoology, Educational and Developmental Psychology, Social Psychology.
- May 2003 - M. Sc. (Botany): Plant Pathology & Cytogenetics, Bangalore University.
- May 2001 - M.Ed.: Principles, Patterns and Processes of Curriculum & Multimedia Communication Systems of Education, Bangalore University.
- October 1997 - B.Ed.: Methods of teaching Biology and Chemistry, Bangalore University.
- May 1995 - B. Sc.: Chemistry, Botany & Zoology, Bangalore University.
Subjects of expertise:
- Biology(Botany and Zoology)
- Psychology (Educational and Developmental Psychology, Social Psychology).
- 1997-2007 - Teaching Biology and Educational Psychology for students ranging from Secondary School to the Graduate level.
- Since October 2007 - online live expert in Biology and Educational Psychology, providing online assistance with projects through sharing files and teaching notes along with answering online queries posted by students through live chat sessions and e-mail.
- Reading both general and specialization related books and magazines to keep abreast with the recent developments in general and in the field of Education in particular.
- Web browsing.