Clinical Psychology, Neuropsychology, Psychological disorders, DSM-IV classifications, Abnormal Psychology, Psychological assessment, Educational Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Sociology, Psychopharmacology, Physiology.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2003, Griffith University, Gold Coast Australia, all areas listed above, major Neuropsychology
- Honours in Psychology, 2004, Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia, major Neuropsychology and Clinical Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy, Thesis currently under examination, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia, major/research in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Master of Clinical Psychology, enrolment is current (expected to complete 2008), Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia, major in Clinical Psychology and Psychopharmacology
- Statistics (high school and tertiary levels),
- Genetics (first year university level),
- English (Primary school, high school, tertiary levels),
- Counseling (all levels),
- Clinical Psychology (all levels),
- Neuropsychology (all levels),
- Psychological disorders,
- DSM-IV classifications,
- Abnormal Psychology (all levels),
- Psychological assessment (all levels),
- Educational Psychology (first year university level),
- Cognitive Psychology (all levels),
- Sociology (all levels),
- Biology (first year university level),
- Psychopharmacology (all levels),
- Physiology (first year university level),
- Art (oil and pastels) (all levels).
High proficiency in tutoring all areas of psychology. Excellent research skills and current access to a wide range of online peer reviewed journals. Current publications held in Brain Impairment journal.
Also able to tutor basic English and grammar to adults with special needs.
Tutoring 3 rd year 'Introduction to Psychological Disorders' in the Bachelor of Psychology program at The University of Melbourne from 2005-2006. Tutored basic English and computer skills to two adults with special needs in the year of 2006. Currently tutoring online and offline in the areas of art, statistics, psychology, English, and physiology to students ranging between 9 years and 48 years of age. Also teach arts and crafts to children with terminal illness in a hospital setting.
Fine art, Freelance photography
of Nicolene's students
Not yet available, sorry.